Cascadian Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in developing innovative therapeutic product candidates for the treatment of cancer. Our goal is to discover, develop and commercialize novel compounds that have the potential to improve the lives and outcomes of cancer patients. Our most advanced product candidate is tucatinib (ONT-380), an orally active and selective small molecule HER2 inhibitor. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington. For more information, visit www.cascadianrx.com.
The Director, Information Technology oversees the Cascadian Therapeutics Information Technology (IT) infrastructure, applications, operations and services, including systems and applications programming, networks, computer operations and desktop services, ensuring seamless alignment of all technology with organizational needs. Responsible for system administration, data security, maintenance, back up, restoration and performance optimization.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Establishes priorities for systems design and implementation to develop new and/or modify the company's information processing systems.
- Coordinates with and advises functional department heads as needed related to IT and systems-related matters.
- Develops and oversees business continuity and recovery plans and processes.
- Directs network systems planning, development, configuration, installation, monitoring, testing, and servicing.
- Oversees maintenance of all networks, including internet interfaces.
- Directs the development and maintenance of the data storage system and performance of system back-ups.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Provides on-site user support and manages help-desk services.
- Develops budget for labor and capital expenditures.
- Ensures appropriate asset and licensing management.
- Selects and manages external vendors as necessary.
- Manages systems/data security and compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and FDA requirements, including developing and documenting necessary controls and safeguards.
- Develops and manages IT policies including, security, IT infrastructure and acceptable use policies. Trains staff on policies and tracks compliance with policies.
- Evaluates system and data security risks, and develops and implements appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Education / Experience / Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including public company experience; pharmaceutical/biotechnology/life science industry experience highly desirable.
- Proven experience managing Microsoft applications, Windows/Linux servers, Cisco VPN and Active Directory environments is essential.
- Previous experience managing internal and external staff is critical.
- Must be highly effective at working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Strong communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills are essential.
Cascadian Therapeutics offers a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, short and long term disability, stock options, ESPP, a matching traditional and ROTH 401(k) plan, and fully subsidized transit pass/parking.
If you are interested in working with our team in a collaborative and professional work environment, please Submit Resume ».
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer