Cascadian Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company specializing in developing innovative therapeutic product candidates for the treatment of cancer. Our goal is to discover, develop and commercialize novel compounds that have the potential to improve the lives and outcomes of cancer patients. Our most advanced product candidate is tucatinib (ONT-380), an orally active and selective small molecule HER2 inhibitor. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington. For more information, visit www.cascadianrx.com.
The Senior Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for providing day-to-day technical support to end-users for Information Technology (IT), network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware. This role interfaces with staff throughout the organization and provides high-quality and positive customer service, meeting or exceeding service level agreements (SLAs) and other key performance indicators.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides Tier 1 support for desktop/laptop platforms, Windows OS, directory services, print services, telephony, and A/V systems.
- Assures timely and quality customer service to all customers; promotes positive service relationships and contributes to supportive and cooperative work environment.
- Manages end-user systems current state through appropriate imaging, patch management, and anti-virus tools and practices
- Proactively ensures the ease of on-boarding and offboarding of users.
- Administers Cascadian's help desk ticketing system.
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file systems security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- May participate in the development of IT and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate internal computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- May act as lead for and train other Desktop Support Analysts; may oversee the work of IT vendors.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
Education / Experience / Professional Requirements:
- Associate's Degree (AA) in related discipline (or equivalent); Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience configuring, troubleshooting and performing preventative maintenance for desktop/laptop, printing, AV, telephony devices as well as collaboration and productivity tools.
- Prior experience in pharma/biotech/life sciences environment is preferred.
- ITIL/ITSM foundation certification is a plus.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Office, and IE, and with desktop/laptop, printing, AV, and telephony equipment is essential.
- Proven experience with wireless technologies and working knowledge troubleshooting network issues related to desktop productivity services are required.
- Proven experience developing and deploying attended/unattended imaging/OS installations is required.
- Experience with Office 365 is essential.
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, and local/wide area networks is required.
- Demonstrated experience with logical problem solving and root cause analysis is required.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Dedication to quality and reliability in all work tasks.
Cascadian Therapeutics offers a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision care, life insurance, short and long term disability, stock options, ESPP, a matching traditional and ROTH 401(k) plan, and fully subsidized transit pass/parking.
If you are interested in working with our team in a collaborative and professional work environment, please Submit Resume ».
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer